Serbian Canadian Cultural Club was founded in 1967 in Regina, Saskatchewan. During its first days the club was located at 928-11th Avenue, behind the Serbian Orthodox Church “Holy Trinity”. In 1989 the club relocated to its new building on 1876 Wallace Street and stayed at that location until the summer of 2017. In November of 2017 Serbian Canadian Cultural Club reopened its doors at our current location at 2775 Avonhurst Drive.
The sole purpose of the club was to support the Serbian community in Regina and promote the Serbian culture to our fellow Canadians. The club is also known for its humanitarian work in the community supporting such causes like Hospitals of Regina Foundation and Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation. Serbian Club has also been a sponsor of many sports and athletic teams in the community over the years. On November 10, 2015 Serbian Canadian Cultural Club has been awarded with a Saskatchewan Philantrophy award at a ceremony at Conexus Centre in recognition of a National Philantrophy Day.
Sask. Lt. -Gov. Vaughn Solomon Schofield presents Rod Milic with his bravery award.